Headless ecommerce without limits
Swell is a future-proof commerce backend for developers to easily create unique, performant shopping experiences with the latest frontend technologies.
Powerful built-in features
Complex product modelling
Unlimited products and variants
Multiple coupons and promotions
Physical, virtual, and bundle products
Take full control with our backend and storefront APIs. Swell provides the flexiblity you need to build, customize, and maintain your store without a mountain of third-party applications.
Use custom business logic
Full control over data models
Node.js SDK with built-in caching
Full CRUD capabilities for all models
Perfect for JAMstack storefronts
Customize checkout flows
Fetch products, settings, menus, and content
Prebuilt headless storefronts
- Use as a base for implementing custom functionality
- Built-in helpers for state management, data fetching, and handling editor settings
- Host with Swell or your preferred JAMstack hosting service
Custom models and fields
Custom data models
Extend Swell's standard models and create your own via API or the dashboard editor.
- View standard data models and add custom fields
- Create new content models with nested field structures
- View the JSON representation of any model
Model content and business data together.
- 10+ field types, including relational and collection fields
- Supports localized content for text fields
- Set validation rules for the field like required, unique, and character count limits
Put fields (almost) anywhere
Once you've added fields to standard models, you can edit them with the rest of your data.
- Preview and tweak the field's input interface
- Assign locations in the dashboard to display custom fields for admins to edit
- Add custom fields to standard models like orders, customers, products, and more
A new visualization tool that enables you to get the most out of Swell's data models.
- View, organize, and interact with your data models
- Search for models, fields, and relationships (edges) between models
- Click on an object or field to see a JSON representation
- Displays standard and custom models