Infinitas looked at the long-term potential of the education market and saw a need to grow their digital offerings. Thriving in bookstores and traditional markets, they set out to create a new buying experience for twenty-first century education.
- Translate a significant portion of $200/million annual revenue to the ecommerce space
- Validate the market potential with an affordable solution that can grow and scale over time
- Integrate with ShipStation, their preferred fulfillment partner
- Provide an intuitive user experience for internal teams, teachers, parents, and school systems
- Enable campaigns like coupons and rule-based promotions
- Have a modern solution that could scale to support their future growth
A flexible API-first experience
Infinitas Learning needed a platform that could start small, then scale to meet their needs at an enterprise level. With Swell, they built a successful headless ecommerce solution that lets them grow the way they’ve always grown — organically.
Seamless ecommerce, integrated with all the essentials
Flexibility was the core requirement — they wanted to start lean and add integrations as needed. Swell’s API-first approach was the answer, easily integrating with everything from ERPs to external automation software.
An intuitive shopping experience for customers
For traditional educators and parents the experience needed to be simple. Swell empowered Infinitas to create an approachable shopping experience them, providing a smooth transition from offline to digital.
Next-level marketing strategy
Infinitas knew they might face some challenges. They wanted an ecommerce provider that support them with any challenges they encountered — Swell’s customer support team made it clear that their success was a priority.